Thank you for visiting markdproductions.com. You arrived at this Terms & Conditions page from one of the sites, referred to herein as “this web site”.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by MARKD Prod. (hereinafter “Company”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By accessing this web site, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this web site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY : You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. It is Canadian registered trademarks of COMPANY and/or its related companies.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIMITATIONS ON USE : You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access this web site. If you are not at least eighteen years old, you are not permitted to access this web site for any reason. If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
- ORDER AND RETURN POLICIES : We generally ship all physical orders within two business days. For any digital products, you will receive an email with login details to our membership site or download page. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us in good condition within 30 days of the date that you placed your order. In order to receive a refund within the 30 day period for any physical products, you must return everything that was shipped to you, including any bonuses, and we must receive it at our offices before the 30 day period has passed.
- THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS : This web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of COMPANY, and you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
- INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT : You hereby warrant that any information you submit to COMPANY through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant COMPANY a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to COMPANY.
You further agree that you shall not submit or transmit any content through this web site or to COMPANY that is:
- Obscene, vulgar, or pornographic;
- Encourages the commission of a crime or violation of a law;
- Violates any provincial or federal law in Canada and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- Infringes the intellectual rights of a third party;
- Is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by COMPANY and/or third parties on this web site.
COMPANY reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in COMPANY’s sole discretion, without liability or warning to you.
COMPANY reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and court officials in the investigation or prosecution of any crime or lawsuit. You agree to hold COMPANY harmless from any consequences or actions taken by COMPANY in cooperation with such law enforcement investigation or court order.
- CONTACTING US : If you need to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 289 800 4295.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO COMPANY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATION : Upon a request by COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION : Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.