Your privacy is important. MARKD Productions (“we,” “us” or “our”) is the owner of this website (“the Site”) and operates in Ontario, Canada.
MARKD Productions is committed to respecting the confidentiality of its subscribers (“the Users” or “you”) by taking reasonable measures to protect the privacy and security of all of the personal information that is provided. We have developed the following policy pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, (the “Privacy Act”) in Canada.
Under applicable privacy law, “personal information” is information about an identifiable individual. You will need to register if you want to make a purchase or gain further information. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you on the Internet. You will have the opportunity to opt out at any time of certain uses or disclosures of your personal information.
Your personal information includes:
• your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number;
• your year of birth, gender;
• your payment history;
• information you communicate through e-mail, faxes, letters, and phone calls; and
• other personal information collected.
The Site uses electronic means to collect aggregate data, by collecting the IP Address of Users, for the purposes of improving the Site and reviewing and improving the services provided through the Site, for example, by keeping statistics on the merchandise sold through the Site.
We use personal information provided by you to:
• contact you to provide information about new content, products or services
• examples are marketing e-mails, direct mail and / or newsletters
• respond to your inquiries or concerns
• identify you when you submit a question
• for example, we may read your question and mention your name if you send us an inquiry
• confirm an order for merchandise
• your personal information is necessary to keep track of individual accounts and to contact you when needed
• process and deliver orders and obtain payment for merchandise purchased
• your personal information is necessary to obtain authorization from credit card companies as well as to ship you the goods desired
We transfer personal information to credit card companies where merchandise is purchased with a credit card for authorization purposes.
We will not transfer, disclose, sell or lease personal information we collect to any other third parties unless it is required to do so by law or unless we are sold or merged with another company in which case the other company will be asked to undertake to restrict its use of personal information to the uses described in this document.
When you send us e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address only to respond to your inquiry. Your name and e-mail address will not be shared with anyone other than the appropriate people within the MARKD Productions organization who can help respond to your questions, concerns or comments.
We take our responsibilities to our younger visitors seriously. In general, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age via our Site. Children are not permitted to provide personal information via our Site.
The Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Place de Ville
Tower B, 3 rd Floor
112 Kent Street
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1H3
Unauthorized use of MARKD Productions logos, trade names or trade-marks is prohibited. All information at this site is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and in other countries. In addition, certain information may be copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, any information found at this Website.